Friday, December 13, 2019

British Wounded

Wounded Brits resting in a broken cart.
This little set of British wounded figures from Colonel Bill's landed me my second Lead Painters League win.  The figures are a bit squat and chunky compared to the Perry Miniatures that I own, but the poses are wonderful.  For Round 7 of the LPL, I decided to paint these up with a couple of different facings so that they could take the part of generic wounded British during games.  The cart is a Reaper Bones miniature, with a repurposed LEGO wheel substituted in for the solid medieval-type wheel that the cart came with.  I'm not crazy about the plastic used on the Reaper minis, but friends have mentioned that they really like them.  I may give another go at them at some point if I ever decide to work on any fantasy-themed projects instead of historicals.

No comments:

Post a Comment