Sunday, August 26, 2018

Sunday Morning Showdown

Gab and I had a (very) quick Wings of War game this morning.  as usual, she chose a pair of Rolands.  I decided to attempt a new strategy, and see if I could take her down with a pair of faster, more maneuverable planes, so I picked a couple of Sopwiths.

On Turn 1, her planes dove directly toward me.  I broke right, thinking that I'd try to use both planes to take out one of her Rolands, then move onto the next one.

Turn 2 saw us engaged.  Both my Sopwiths ripped into the Roland head on, but one of my guns jammed.  On the second phase, the Roland killed the pilot with the jammed gun, sending the plane down.

Phase 1 of Turn 3 saw the end of the game, as the Roland came around behind me, killing my second pilot instantly.

Daughter: 6
Daddy: 0

The German Flight

The Allied Team
Breaking Right to Flank
Contact With The Enemy!
 
Pilot Down!
An almost instant kill.
I'm being tailed!
Pilot Down! Again.
Another almost instant kill.


No comments:

Post a Comment